007- Wes Schaeffer The Sales Whisperer
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Wes Schaeffer known as The Sales Whisperer, Wes is a motivational sales and marketing keynote speaker, marketing expert, copywriter and Infusionsoft Consultant.
He is also the Author of the 691 page book "The Definitive Guide To Infusionsoft: How Mere Mortals Increase Traffic, Leads, Prospects, Sales, Testimonials, Online Orders & Referrals With the World’s Most Powerful Small Business Sales & Marketing Automation Software."
Some more you will hear in the show:
- How Wes was recruited into the Air Force to play Football
- There is not bad sales people just sales people who have not had good training
- How Wes became The Sales Whisperer
- The importance of surrounding yourself with good people
- Your website is your hub and everything should funnel to that
Resources Mentioned in today's show