In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Richard Rierson. Richard is a Marine Corp Veteran, a professional pilot and John C Maxwell certified coach. Hes is also a speaker and hosts of two podcasts – Dose of Leadership Podcast and Courageous Leadership Podcast.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
Some more you will hear in the show:
- To be part of something bigger than yourself
- The Military has Common Sense Leadership wired
- Could it be as simple as asking what they need
- Why you need to train everyone to think and act like a leader
- Just how powerful can a Mastermind be
- There is Extreme value in what the Military taught you
Resources Mentioned in today's show
- Dose of Leadership
- Richard on Linkedin
- Good to Great
- 21 irrefutable laws of Leadership
- Speed of Trust