Resources from today’s show
In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Harry Siegel. Harry is a United State Navy Veteran, where he not only served as enlisted soldier and a officer but he also played ball for the Navy. Harry has a great story and pretty much walks you step by step through the process to start a business. I would suggest getting a pen and paper for this one.
Click Here to Thank Harry on Twitter !
Some more you will hear in the show:
- How Harry played ball for the Navy
- Why not to play drinking games the night before an exam
- Screw the books find a mentor
- Shooting cans in his basement while making deals
- You need to first decide what you want to do with your life
- A power house mastermind in 1984
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!