In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Kim Gordon and Natosha (Tosh) McKinnon founders of Dumbbell Divas.
Kim & Tosh are on a mission to encourage, motivate, and support their clients within a judgment free atmosphere. The number one priority is to help their clients plan and achieve realistic goals in a healthy manner. They offer one-on-one attention to each of their clients with individualized meal and workout plans. Their goal is to help women feel empowered through fitness.
Resources from today’s show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Leave the Heavy Lifting to the Ladies!
- The importance of Strength training for woman
- What should you do if your Passions change
- Are we Medicating ourselves to Death ?
- Communication is Key to any Business partnership
- Things are constantly evolving Never Stop Learning
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank You!