In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Matt Theriault founder of EpicRealEstate.com and fellow podcast host. He is also the man behind The Do Over Guy witch we did not really get into in the show but we did discuss the journey that lead to The Do Over Guy.
Matt is a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran and has an amazing story on how he got out of the military to become a musician. We talk about how he went from 7 figures a year to $7.00 an hour bagging groceries then built it all back up again and then some.
Resources from today’s show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- From 7 Figures a year to baggin groceries for $7.00 an hour
- At the end of the day it is only you that is going to help you
- Is Real Estate the final frontier for the average man to get wealthy
- Mindset can be key to your success or your failure
- 200 Units with no loans from a bank
- Intellectual currency is your most valuable asset
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank You!