Kelly Perdew is an Entrepreneur at heart and loves the challenge of starting and growing businesses. He served in the United States Army as an intelligence office and went on to graduate Ranger school on his first run.
He is the author of a great book titled Take Command: 10 Leadership Principles I learned in the Military and put to work for Donald Trump.
You may recognize Kelly for the TV show The Apprentice Season 2 where he volunteered for project manager 4 times winning each event and Finally winning the Entire Show ! Below is a video clip of the final episode board room with Donald Trump.
He is the co-founder of Target Close, an Angel Investor, Mentor, Author, Father and much much more.
Resources from today's show
- Target Close
- Take Command by Kelly Perdew
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany
- The Advantage
- "If," A Poem by Rudyard Kipling
- Kelly on Linkedin
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Entrepreneurs are the Life Blood of this Country !
- Just how secure is your job Really ?
- Entrepreneurship to be in control of your own destiny
- Just how important are Life Plans ?
- 10 Leadership principles to Take Command
- Keeping people organized is sometimes all you need to do
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank You!