Today I had the opportunity to talk with Tara Crooks on Fire and Adjust. Tara is co-founder of Army Wife Network and producer of Army Wife Talk Radio, “the original internet talk radio program for Army wives”
She has been a featured military family life expert in Military Times, Stars & Stripes, USAA Magazine, Military.com, and Army.com, just to name a few. Tara is also co-Author of the book titled 1001 Things to Love About Military Life.
Tara's show AWTR is a live interactive podcast that takes place on Monday evenings featuring high profile guests discussing military family life issues. Listeners can participate in the live chat room or call in during the broadcast. Then the show is available via the website on demand 24/7 as an archive.
Resources from Today's Show
- Army Wife Network
- Army Wife Talk Radio
- Tara Crooks Website
- Loving a Soldier
- 1001 Things to Love About Military Life
- Money Matters - USAA Member Community
Some more you will hear in the show:
- The importance of hiring someone that is smarter than you are
- We can not do all of this on our own forever, you will need help
- The importance of niching down and talking to a specific group of people
- The power of social media and whats working for us
- Helping our Army wives network and handle the challenges of serving
- Remember that no matter what someone has been there before
Join Fire and Adjust Today !