Today I got to talk with Jason Anderson founder of PreVeteran and author of Active-Duty Entrepreneur. Jason has started two businesses now and wrote a book all while still serving in the Unite States Air Force.
We talked about how starting a business while serving is a great idea and that the military does support Active Duty Entrepreneurs after all. We also discuss some future projects that are going to be a great resource for active duty soldiers, their spouses and other members of the armed forces as well !
You won't want to miss this one guys we finally get some answers about this subject !
Resources from Today's Show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- The building blocks of Entrepreneurship
- The steps to become and Active Duty Entrepreneur
- Active Duty Entrepreneurship is a Win Win for Everyone
- A Self Imposed hiatus from Normalcy
- How Jason Fired and Adjusted with his business
- You can start your business while serving
Join Fire and Adjust Today !