Today I got to talk with CWO Dylan Raymond who has over 25 years of service with the United States Army and continues to serve in the Army Reserves today. Dylan climbed the ranks from E-1 - E-8 where he then crossed over to the other side !
This was a great conversation where Dylan offered tips right from his book Rucksack to Briefcase. We discussed everything form transitioning to Resumes, LinkedIn, Networking, writing a book, mentors and much more.
You might want to get a pen and paper for this one, Dylan gives some pretty good tips and advice, and he also gives his personal email address to offer help if he can but your going to have to listen for that one folks !
When your done check out his book and information below
Resources from Today's Show
Click Here to Thank Dylan on Twitter !
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Tips on using LinkedIn to build your network
- How to translate your military experience into civilian speak
- What would you do if you could write your book in 6 months ?
- Transitioning home can be just as challenging as any deployment
- Some tips from Rucksack to Briefcase: A civilian-side job-hunting guide
- Your either Networking or Your Not Working
Join Fire and Adjust Today !