Today's guests on Fire and Adjust is Matt Miller an Air Force Veteran and founder of School Spirit Vending. Matt worked in the corporate world for awhile after transitioning out of the military, before he reached his tipping point and began taking steps towards what is now School Spirit Vending.
Matt and I get to talk a lot about what it took for him to get his business off the ground and how mentorship has helped him take it to the next level. We touch on things about mindset and overcoming adversities as well as how we can involve our children in our business ideas and set them up for success in their futures.
With School Spirit Vending Matt gets to spend his time by helping schools utilize hassle-free fundraising programs which allow them and their volunteers to spend more time doing what they do best - Educating our Children
Listen to the show to find out more about School Spirit Vending and how you can get involved !
Resources from Today's Show
- School Spirit Vending: www.schoolspiritvending.com
- School News Guru: www.schoolnewsguru.com
- LinkedIn: Matt Miller
- View From The Top: www.viewfromthetop.com
Some more you will hear in the show:
- You need to go through the junk to see the sunshine on the other side
- A mentor can help take you and your business to the next level
- You need to be the Fire and Adjust type of guy
- Get comfortable outside of your comfort zone
- Why being Teachable is so important in your success
- Your customers are out there so let's go get them!
Join Fire and Adjust Today !