In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Tim Lawson founder of Lawson Entertainment. Tim is a fellow Podcaster and a United States Marine Corps Veteran. Tim is the host of many successful podcasts, check the links below and is launching a new project on top of it all.
You will not want to miss this one, Tim talks about overcoming Cancer and his personal battle with depression and suicidal thoughts, and how he is now using his experience and his podcasting platform to help others.
Resources from today’s show
- Tim Lawson on Linkedin
- Veteran Empire Podcast
- The Bromantic Comedy
- Capital Experience Podcast
- Choose Yourself
Some more you will hear in the show:
- You need to be very familiar with your benefits!
- School is a good halfway house between Military and Civilian life
- Why you need to lead by example at all times
- Why you need to write your ideas down before you lose them
- You need to find a job that you enjoy not just good at
- Do you know what a podcast is?