In this episode of Fire and Adjust, I had the pleasure of talking with Matt Theriault founder of EpicRealEstate.com and fellow podcast host. He is also the man behind The Do Over Guy which we did not really get into in the show but we did discuss the journey that lead to The Do Over Guy.
Matt is a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran and has an amazing story about how he got out of the military to become a musician. We talk about how he went from 7 figures a year to $7.00 an hour bagging groceries then built it all back up again and then some.
Resources from today’s show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- From 7 Figures a year to bagging groceries for $7.00 an hour
- At the end of the day, it is only you that is going to help you
- Is Real Estate the final frontier for the average man to get wealthy
- Mindset can be key to your success or your failure
- 200 Units with no loans from a bank
- Intellectual currency is your most valuable asset