Christopher Costa is a United States Marine Corps Veteran and currently still works in a Federal Position, the kind we can’t talk about too much. He is the founder of Pocket Square Heroes the world’s first award-inspired fashion accessory line for veterans, military, law enforcement, and firefighters.
We get into some good stuff for people looking to get into the Federal Job Market and I have to say Christopher has a very inspiring story to share.
Resources from today’s show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Take advantage of the benefits you earned
- Could you become a professional student?
- Your prior service could help get you a Federal Job
- You need to be constantly striving to improve
- The importance of surrounding yourself with good people