Today we got to talk with Brian Cain founder of Georgia Bean Roasters. Brian keeps himself very busy, he is a full-time Police Officer at night and an Entrepreneur by day.
He always has several irons in the fire at all times. Brian teaches people how to make great coffee at home and he also teaches Law Enforcement Officers and others how to start and grow a side business many for less than $100 in initial capital.
Resources from Today’s Show
- Georgia Bean Roasters
- DIY Coffee Guy
- Brian’s About.me Page
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Michael Hyatt
- Michael O’Neal – The Solopreneur Hour
- Dawn Marrs – DawnMarrs.com
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Do you think Cops have a hard time being told NO?
- Is the Us vs Them mentality necessary or not?
- There is a lot of opportunity for Cops to make money online
- Coffee is the #2 traded commodity, only Oil is better
- Craft Beer and Craft Coffee is making a huge comeback
- People will often pay more for something with a good story