Today I got to talk with Edward Domain founder of Techli
Ed is a United States Army Veteran, Writer, and Serial Entrepreneur that has worked in startups in Silicon Valley and Chicago. Ed has also founded, grown and successfully exited his own startup, prior to launching Techli.com
Today we get to hear some of Ed’s interesting journey and how he even packed up and moved his entire life to a different state to launch his current project and the impact that arch grants are bringing to St. Louis.
Resources from Today’s Show
- Arch Grants in St. Louis
Some more you will hear in the show:
- It’s not a gimmick his name really is Domain
- How do you Mos translate after you transition out
- Big media only picks up on startups after they are a success
- Is networking the key to a lot of entrepreneurs’ success
- Do you want to work for someone else your entire life?
- Startups are booming all over the country right now