Today I got to talk with Jason Anderson founder of PreVeteran and author of Active-Duty Entrepreneur. Jason has started two businesses now and wrote a book all while still serving in the United States Air Force.
We talked about how starting a business while serving is a great idea and that the military does support Active Duty Entrepreneurs after all. We also discuss some future projects that are going to be a great resource for active duty soldiers, their spouses, and other members of the armed forces as well!
You won’t want to miss this one guys we finally get some answers about this subject!
Resources from Today’s Show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- The building blocks of Entrepreneurship
- The steps to becoming an Active Duty Entrepreneur
- Active Duty Entrepreneurship is a Win-Win for Everyone
- A Self-Imposed Hiatus from Normalcy
- How Jason Fired and Adjusted with his business
- You can start your business while serving