Today I had the pleasure of talking with Frank Gustafson, a United States Marine Corps veteran.
Frank has been an action-taker since he was just a young man, and we get to hear how Frank has been taking bold moves his entire life and is now helping others do the same. He is an Executive Coach, Leadership Trainer, Speaker, Entrepreneur, and Husband and Father all at the same time. Frank has held key positions in and has founded several very successful start-ups and we talk about how all of this leads to One Bold Move and the Lead Like a Marine podcast.
This is one that you will not want to miss and after you listen to the show check out Frank’s video below!
Resources from Today’s Show
- One Bold Move
- Lead Like a Marine
- Frank on Linkedin
- The John Maxwell Team
- Day Job to Dream Job
- 48 Days to the Work You Love
Some more you will hear in the show:
- A Marine Corp approach to Business Leadership
- What the 14 core Leadership Traits can do for you
- Sometimes you just need to Jump and figure it out
- How life’s bumps and bruises can open your eyes
- When you see a Door Open in front of you Take Action
- Networking should be one of your Top Priorities