Today I got to talk with Rick Yost co-founder of Veterans List, where they are helping veteran-owned businesses be found. The site is available for registration and will be live by the end of October if everything goes as planned. Rick is a United States Army Veteran and also a fellow tanker. We got to talk about how he got into the military and how his experiences have helped him launch several businesses.
If you are a veteran with a business I would suggest registering with VeteransList.Us as soon as possible and if you’re looking for someone in your neighborhood why not find a fellow veteran and support the community that way? Rick and I also chat about the trust and bond that we all have due to our service and how that can help us along our journey.
Resources from Today’s Show
Some more you will hear in the show:
- Sometimes we need to learn to walk away from a business venture
- Whoever controls the money controls the business
- Do you know where the closest Veteran Owned business is in your town?
- Veterans List is over 140,000 Veteran Owned Business and growing daily
- You don’t have to be the kid with a lemonade stand to be a successful entrepreneur
- Why do you need to just launch something and pivot from there